|Option Calculators and Stock Screeners
Canceling Your Subscription
If you subscribed using PayPal, you must also unsubscribe using PayPal. If you subscribed using a
credit card at Optionistics, you can cancel your subscription at Optionistics.
- Annual and Monthly subscriptions should take effect immediately and remain active for their respective subscription period. If you recently subscribed and are still logged in as guest, verify your subscription. If your subscription has not expired and your status is still Guest, try logging in and logging out again.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period.
- Subscriptions will be terminated automatically if insufficient funds are available through PayPal or if the credit card is declined.
- Subscriptions will be terminated if the credit card expiration date has passed, regardless of whether the credit card has actually expired. In order to maintain continuous service, keep your credit card up to date.
- Optionistics does not maintain or have access to your credit card
information, PayPal account, or the financial information provided to
PayPal. All subscribers are responsible for terminating their
subscription in a timely manner.
- Canceling a subscription will terminate automated renewals. Subscriptions
may be canceled up until the day before they are scheduled to
renew and the subscription will remain active through the current
subscription term. Canceling a subscription will not result in a
refund, there are no prorated refunds.
Credit Card Subscribers
Credit card subscriptions and credit card information can be updated here at Optionsitics.
Visit the PayPal website for instructions for canceling a PayPal subscription.
Learn how to update your credit card on PayPal.
|Data Provided by HistoricalOptionData.com
stock options strategy calculator
netflix stock symbol
butterfly spread strategy
risk in stock market
options probability calculator
stock dividend screener
put call ratio indicator
best high yield stocks
highest yielding stocks
stock volume charts
stock value calculator
stock market definitions
trading options tutorial
the strike price
|Optionistics is not a registered investment advisor or
broker-dealer. We do not make recommendations as to particular
securities or derivative instruments, and do not advocate the
purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any
other individual. By continuing to use this site, you agree to
read and abide by the full disclaimer.