Price History displays historical prices for up to 90 days. The implied volatility is also shown.
Select a time period from one of the following options:
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 3 Months
For options, the following Greeks can be charted:
- Delta - how much the option price will change for each $1 move in the underlying.
- Gamma - the rate at which the optipon price changes as delta changes
- Vega - how the option prices changes relative to volatility
- Rho - how much the option price will change when the interest rate changes
- Theta - the rate at which the option price declines as time passes